"Thoughts of Life and Time" is an inspiring, intriguing and thought-provoking guide, written not because of any natural decision, but of a supernatural one. This material is an essential read for both believers and non-believers alike.
For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow (body), and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. (Hebrews 4:12)
- Can you decide where you would live for eternity? Chapter 2 is about the “Power to Choose.”
- Life on earth is like a big canvas of billions of people, each one trying to have a neighborly and God-pleasing existence and experience. Read “My Area of the Canvas” in chapter 6 for some pointers.
- Think for a moment: How much do you truly value your life and time? In chapter 11, “A Return on Investment” examines God’s expectation for each of us.
- “It is More Than a Word” in chapter 13 provides pointed info about the power of the tongue.
- Once saved, always saved is not true. Read the plain truth in chapter 18, “Cannot Set it and Forget it.”
- Yes, life can be challenging at times, but we don’t have to become shipwrecked. “Seven Lighthouses” in chapter 20, in a summary format, explains how to live a complete life.
- Now the big questions: We live forever. Do you believe that? Also, do you know that you are from heaven? Take a look at chapter 24, “Returning to Heaven.”This is a guide that ought to be on everyone’s bookshelf.
Thanks for coming to this site. Now that you are here, you will notice references to the two volumes of a book titled "Thoughts of Life and Time." You may then ask yourself, why should I bother reading any of these books? It's a solid question, and I have a meaningful answer: You are wise to reason along these lines; time is in indeed running out! Besides the fact that I received a direct, audible command from the Lord to write the book, humanity is in trouble with God and help is needed to prepare us to meet God when this life ends, and this is a nontrivial matter.
Why? The value (QUALITY) of each life is equivalent to the life of Christ, so our existence on earth is a priceless opportunity for us to reconcile with Him, and we have a grace period called a lifespan to do so, but we don't know how much time we have. Indeed, we can claim ignorance to a myriad of things except for death. Therefore, the time to prepare is now, not tomorrow. Please scroll down to read about the problem and a solution.
There is something I'll like to discuss for a few moments. Typically, a standoff refers to a deadlock between two individuals or parties. Examples of this are sometimes evident in a bank robbery and other criminal activities where suspects aren't willing to comply or cooperate with law enforcement, and, as you know, such a stalemate usually has dire consequences. However, allow me to issue a forewarning that anyone who is still in an unrepentant state has effectively entered a standoff, not with Satan but with God Himself.
It is a standoff because the unrepentant does not want to measure up to God’s standard and He most certainly won’t step down from His. I am sure you don't want to remain on the losing side. Why should you? After all, an eternity in the underworld is too long to consider the opportunity cost. A person who disregards God in his/her lifestyle is no different compared to a child or even a confidant who was sent on a mission and promised to remain in contact but did not and ignored all telephone calls or other communication attempts. Therefore, as a perfectly loving Parent, we can imagine God reaching out with teary eyes and a broken heart, ever trying to redeem His own from destruction. However, the sad truth is that time is running out.
The mission of this effort, through this book, is to help solve a major problem: Many are not listening to God and heading toward an eternity without Christ. The solutions in these volumes will help us become sober, enable us to reexamine our lives, and strengthen us to resist the futility of working against God through carnal indulgences. This book would help us to abandon the standoff and prepare us to rejoin the eternal family of God, from whence we came as children. Reading these guides is essential to the reclamation process, a redemptive effort that promises to steer a willing heart toward eternal life. You have this opportunity, and it behooves you well to use it. You are blessed!
Jesus loves you.
Edited by Nicholas Borner and Rebecca Ince.
Edited by Jessi Rita Hoffman.
Foundational Thoughts (cont’d) 3
2. Life’s Stage 8
3. Ownership by Proxy 13
4. An Incomplete System 18
5. Growth by Persistence 23
6. Questionable Repetition 29
7. Weighing Scarcity 39
8. A Pilgrim’s Progress 46
9. Misguided Target Practice 50
10. The Quest for Pleasure 55
11. Excusing Ignorance 61
12. Beyond Physical Eyes 70
13. How a Soul is Lost Forever 81
14. Casual Perception of Eternity 105
15. Disaster-Prevention Strategy 114
16. Deprived by Normalcy Bias 121
17. The Importance of ‘Gradual’ 125
18. Misled by Trojan Horses 134
19. Exhausted by Imperfections 142
20. The Deadly Duo: C&C 148
21. Blinded by Light 157
22. Glaring vs. Convenient Disobedience 167
23. Giving Up All for Nothing 180
24. Eternal Mistakes of Others 187 25.
An Eternal Decision 195
26. How a Soul Gains Life Forever 203
27. The Narrow Escape 220
28. Recognizing Eternal Value 229
29. Growing in Quality 239
30. Effective Tongue Management 247
31. Rescued by Forgiveness 256
32. No Absence without Official Leave 269
33. A Spiritual Appetite 275
We must be born again 285
A Quote of Caution 289
Please Visit Bettergetsavedtoday.com
A true story by Apostle Pierre Ngnangock - Apostle Ngnangock Ministries
This is a true story of the author's visit to Hell and Back. In this must-read book born out of a spiritual experience that let him to hell and back, the author describes in minute details with simplicity of language and tone, what he saw and underwent there. He analytically depicts with dexterity the locations of this dreadful infernal world where eternal punishments inflicted upon lost souls and gnawing of teeth become an ongoing horrific reality. He also shows in vivid details how God's just and impartial judgment casts doomed souls into hell where loving relationship with Him is forever severed and where unquenchable torments become the only core of eternal existence. Furthermore, he uses a series of questions and answers loaded with the overall mix of educational interjections disseminated throughout the book to enlighten the reader about hell and how to avoid going there. After reading this book, one is left with the conviction that the final choice of where to spend eternity after death belongs exclusively to each individual. That choice must be made while the individual still lives in the physical body here on earth.
by Ph.D. Martin Telezing (Author)